HONEY TANGERINE ESSENTIAL OIL
Size: 5 ml Violetglass bottle
Production method: Cold pressed from peels of the certified organic fruit
Botanical name: Citrus reticulata “Murcott”
Honey Tangerine essential oil has a rare sweet, citrus aroma. Overall, it’s effect is sweet, beautiful and well balanced. It is very nice added into blends for diffusion, and lovely used alone in an inhaler.
Its aroma helps to curb anger and impulsive behavior. It also relieves sadness and depression, and reduces anxiety and stress. When diffused or inhaled, it dispels anxiety and panic attacks.
Energetically, it offers support to embrace change with enthusiasm and grace. It releases old programming that prevents us from obtaining our goals, and instills confidence that we can obtain our goals and dreams.
It helps us to be fully present so we can become conscious of our mental and emotional states.
It has an affinity for root, sacral and solar plexus energy centers as they connect to, and align with the throat chakra.
• Antibacterial: effective against Staphylococcus aureus • Anti-depressant • Anti-fungal • Anti-oxidant • Anti-scorbutic • Anti-spasmodic • Anti-viral • Astrigent • Cordial • Depurative • Emmenagogue • Hypotensive • Nervine • Regenerative • Sedative • Stomachic • Vasodilator
Internal–oral, inhalation, diffusion
External--topical application, bath, massage, spinal and local compress, energy centers and meridian points
Top note: Delicate, sweet, citrus, fruity notes
Heart note: Delicate honey like, balsamic, floral
Aromatic classification: Top note
Tenacity: Good for a citrus oil
Honey tangerine essential oil blends beautifully with many other oils, including cinnamon, clary sage, grapefruit, and nutmeg.
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Honey Tangerine essential oil is highly anti-bacterial. It has been shown to be effective against a number of Staph infections, including Staphylococcus aureus. This bacterial infection is behind sepsis, a condition which causes swelling, reddening of skin, and acute pain. Taken internally at the proper dosage, this essential oil can eliminate the infection quickly and without side effects.
It is thought to enhance the ability of red blood cells to carry oxygen, purifying the blood and helping with a number of blood conditions.
• This oil is generally regarded as safe at normal doses.
• Avoid use within 24 hours of sun or UV light exposure.
• Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
• Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
• Pet information: Cats may not respond well to conifer oils and citrus oils. Avoid usage for cats.
• All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
The information on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your physician and do your research before using these products. All information is provided for educational purposes and should not be viewed as health claims.