PEPPERMINT EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
Size: 5 ml. Violetglass bottle
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
Method: Steam Distilled
Note: Also known in some areas as eucalyptus radiata, or black eucalyptus. Made from leaves of plantation grown trees. This is the mildest form of eucalyptus essential oil, and the only one that can be used safely with young children. (Some experts also include Eucalyptus smithii as being safe for use with young children).
The relatively mild aroma of Peppermint Eucalyptus is well liked by children, unlike many stronger eucalyptus oils. It is wonderful for diffusing to purify the environment, or to relieve symptoms of infectious respiratory diseases.
Energetically, Peppermint Eucalyptus creates a strengthening of the protective energy around the physical body (the human energy field). It helps transform emotional indecision, procrastination, and paralysis, and stimulates movement in the energy body, relieving blockage and stagnation.
• Analgesic: arthritis, sciatica, muscle pain and injuries • Anti-bacterial • Anti-catarrh • Anti-infectious: colds, flu, tonsillitis, urinary and kidney infections • Anti-inflammatory • Anti-spasmodic • Anti-tussive • Anti-viral • Balsamic • Bronchodilator • Diuretic • Expectorant • Lipolytic • Mucolytic • Regernator: kidney, lung, respiratory system
Internal–oral homeopathic doses only, inhalation, diffusion
External--topical application, massage, bath, spinal and local compress, energy centers and meridian points
Top note: Soft, sweet, leafy, camphor-like notes
Heart note: Minty, woody, resinous notes
Base note: Woody, minty, resinous notes
Classification: Top or heart note
In natural perfumery, Eucalyptus radiata is used in making colognes, herbal notes, citrus notes, and modern perfume blends.It blends well with many oils, including holy basil, bergamot, citronella, caraway, cypress, orange, peppermint, spruce, star anise, and thyme.
Observations and Anecdotal Information
A brightly aromatic eucalyptus, less medicinally scented than other eucalyptuses. This one is the best choice for infections that are high in the chest, as it is easier to inhale without producing a cough reflex. It is also a good choice for chronic conditions that require long term use for clearing the lungs and respiratory system. It may be inhaled daily over a long term period with beneficial effects.
It creates a strengthening of protective energy around the physical body. It helps transform emotional indecision, procrastination, and paralysis, and stimulates movement in the energy body, relieving stagnation.
- Smells good to children and others sensitive to eucalyptus.
- Great for long term lung regeneration, may be inhaled daily over a period of months with no ill effects.
- Use on the feet and legs for procrastination or inability to move forward in life.
This is one of my personal favorites out of all the eucalyptus! ~Vicki Lynn
Apply this oil (properly diluted) on the feet and legs to relieve procrastination or an inability to move forward in life.
• Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
• Use cautiously with infants and small children
• Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
• Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
• All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
The information on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your physician and do your research before using these products. All information is provided for educational purposes and should not be viewed as health claims.