EUCALYPTUS DIVES ESSENTIAL OIL
Size: 5 ml. Violet glass bottle
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus dives
Source: South Africa
Method: Steam distilled from the leaves of wild certified organic trees
Notes: One of the more appealing softer aroma's from the Eucalyptus family.
• Analgesic: nerve pain, muscular aches, sciatica • Anti-bacterial • Anti-fungal • Anti-inflammatory • Anti-rheumatic • Anti-septic • Anti-spasmodic • Anti-viral • Decongestant • Disinfectant: skin • Diuretic • Expectorant • Regenerator: kidney, urinary system • Stimulant: immune system
External--topical, skin application, massage, bath, energy centers and meridian points
Top note: Herbaceous, leafy, medicinal, minty, green notes
Heart note: Leafy, woody, herbaceous
Base note: Woody, leafy, herbaceous
Classification: Top note
Eucalyptus dives essential oil blends well with anise, bay laurel, clove bud, cypress, galbanum, peppermint, and ravensare.
Observations and Anecdotal Information
With its fresh inviting aroma, it is easy to see why Eucalyptus Dives is one of the most appealing of the eucalyptus scents. It is known to be antibacterial; and helps soothe sore throats and glandular infections. It opens breathing passages and liquifies mucus, easing the experience of a cold or congestion. It is helpful for asthma, sinus infections, and bronchitis.
It is anti-inflammatory, and relieves pain of over use, injuries and arthritis. It is a great massage oil for relieving pain, and works well with sciatica and nerve pain as well as muscular pain. It has also been used to relieve stress when it is a causal factor in hypertension, thus reducing blood pressure.
Aromatically, eucalyptus dives brings the attention to the here and now. It is reviving and uplifting to the mind and emotions; bringing clarity and alertness, even when one is tired or mentally fatigued. It is a great oil to inhale when one needs to use during sustained concentration over time, such as a work or study marathon.
• Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
• Avoid use during pregnancy.
• Avoid use with small children and infants.
• Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
• Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
• All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
The information on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your physician and do your research before using these products. All information is provided for educational purposes and should not be viewed as health claims.