LANTANA ESSENTIAL OIL
Size: 5 ml. Violet glass bottle
Production method: Steam distilled from certified organic flowers
Botanical name: Lantana camara
Lantana essential oil is a fairly new addition to the aromatherapy market. It carries a rich bouquet of herbaceous, fruity, floral, and resinous balsam notes. It is used in making natural chypres, and herbal and amber based perfumes.
Energetically, it is helpful for a certain kind of disconnect between the soul and personality levels of our being. When we feel like there is no other reality than what we see, feel, and hear; or if we seem to be disconnected from the divine purpose of life, inhaling lantana essential oil can transform the feeling of disconnect very quickly. It can also be applied to the solar plexus energy center for this purpose.
Top Note: Herbaceous, fruity, floral notes
Heart Note: Deep, fruity, herbaceous notes
Base Note: Fruity, resinous, balsamic notes
Classification: Top or heart note
• Anti-bacterial • Anti-catarrh • Anti-inflammatory • Anti-microbial • Anti-viral • Anti-cancer • Anti-carcinogenic • Cicatrizant • Emmenagogue • Expectorant • Mucolytic • Stimulant: liver, gall bladder
External--topical application, massage, bath, local compress, energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Lantana contains ketones that can be toxic when used for long periods of time, so it is best used as a short term medicinal.
It has wonderful respiratory effects, and can relax and deepen breathing while also acting as an expectorant (for loosening phlegm). It is best inhaled for this purpose.
A great wound healer, it can help stop bleeding, and carries anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, as well as speeding the healing of torn tissues.
Used in massage and energy healing, lantana essential oil helps dissolve solidified emotional energy and allow it to “drain” out through the feet. This can be helpful for treating tumors, cysts, hardened tissues, etc. with an emotional cause.
• This oil contains ketones. Avoid extended use, use moderately for short time periods.
• Avoid use for infants, while pregnant, lactating, or for small children.
• Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
• Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
• All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.